nurses

Make your career work for you.

Nurses are the heartbeat of the medical profession. That’s why we believe in giving them every opportunity to expand and explore more in their career through travel nursing. Our nurses get a wide variety of benefits and transparent contracts, so you know exactly what to expect.

OUR PROCESS

Connect with one of our advocates

Create your profile

Submit to your dream jobs

Get ready for an adventure!

Transparency

Our average weekly pay (36-40 hours/week) is $3,000. You’ll know all the details before the contract is ever signed.

Trust

We are trusted by over 3,700 healthcare providers nation-wide.

Travelers like you

We have over 100 active travelers.

Opportunities

Our job board features more than 4,000 contract opportunities that are built off of just 10% profit margins to us.

Our Benefits.

Founded by a former travel nurse, we’ve been in the industry and know what nurses need to be successful.

testimonial

Don’t just take it from us.

"I have been traveling for 7 years and have used several different travel companies. I have repeatedly tried to find the one that meets all my needs but always have had to compromise in one area or another. Nurse First inally ticked all the boxes on my needs list... (1) lots of jobs in my specialty (2) variety of locations all around the country (3) pay details listed on the website (4) day one insurance (5) a company representative that doesn't harass me like a used car salesman.

Most importantly, my paychecks are always on time, always correct, and include reimbursements as promised.

My traveler advocate Lauren is always available and was helpful and understanding when I missed some work due to my sister passing away. Every member of the company that I have dealt with has been fantastic and respond to any questions I have quickly and professionally.

It's been a great experience with Nurse First so far and I expect to continue with them for the foreseeable future." -- Kathleen Tillman, RN

FAQS

The first day your contract begins (“day 1”), as set forth in your HCP Agreement.

At Nurse First, we only keep a 10% gross profit margin on each of our jobs. This covers our internal operating costs (i.e. salaries, technologies, other bills) and your On-Boarding. The remaining 90% goes towards your payroll, your stipends, and the payroll expenses associated with your pay (i.e. salary tax, worker’s compensation, etc.)

Yes; you will be eligible to receive a $1,000 referral bonus 3 weeks after your referral successfully completes their first contract with us (given you complete a W9). This is only provided for your referral’s first contract with us; not for each contract they work with us.